We did this wedding video, shot along the Seine River in Paris, with the idea of creating a typical elopement day for this style shoot – that was published in French Wedding Style Blog. We can see the Eiffel Tower, going under the love lock bridge, lots of Parisian architecture and you can’t hear it but there were lots of people cheering us on. Parisians love to see love!
You may be thinking of hiring a wedding videographer and Megan from Hello Super Studio is form the US but now France based and is not only great energy to be around – she’s a whiz, as you can see from this video. We can’t thank her enough for sharing her gift with us.
If you’re looking at wedding packages from various planners here in Paris – you’ll no doubt see that it’s a big investment, often times the cost is more expensive than the photography because of the production and editing time.
We privatized this boat and just cruised along with rustic decorations and reception food and Champagne.
The style shoot was a big production and as a team we really wanted to show you guys just a bit of what we can do – and we had so much fun!
- Photo – Marjorie Preval / Marjorie Prvl Photography
- Wedding Planner – Yanique Francis/ Elope in Paris
- Video – Megan Hill / Hello Super Studio
- Dress: Marjolaine Chen
- Shoes: Lanvin
- Jewelry – Tiffany and Co.
- Lingerie: Fifi Chachnil
- Boat – Paris Boat Prestige
- Apartment – Feels like Home in Paris
- Car – Classic Autoloc, Retro Motors Collection
- Flowers – Les Herbes de Paris
Cake – Super Mom in the Kitchen